Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update On Michael !

Well I took Michael to the Doctor Again Yesterday for a follow up and his blood pressure was back down and he didn't gain anymore weight the last visit he gain 18 pounds in 1 month from the medicine that he is taking for his melt downs. This coming Tuesday I have to take him over to Children s Medical Center in Plano for an MRI. They are going to have to put him out to do the test so that means I get to fight him after 9am that he can not eat anything till after the test and the test is not till 3 pm. he is going to throw a major fit. since he will be put under they are going to go ahead and do the blood work that his Dr wants because he will not let them take blood. The Doctor wants to make sure that he doesn't have diabetes or low iron, If he becomes diabetic I will loose my mind he will not eat the way he need's too, Tim and Chris will have to get over it If we have to put him in a home or school that he can be watched and care for 24/7 I will not be able to since I have to work! I will report what we find out after the MRI is done. Then in Sept I am taking him to a Child Psychiatrist To see if they will be able to help us with the mood swings and the violent outbreaks that he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment