Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just 1 day that's all I ask Just 1 day!!!!!


You know I would just love to be able to write a positive report one of these day's, We woke up to Michael throwing a major bovine at 7 am.....
Sunday morning is the only day that I really get to sleep in 1 extra hour and I was having such a wonderful dream till all hell broke loose. Tim got up to check on him , I stayed in bed because I really didn't feel like being hit this morning. Well it finally happen!!! Michael busted the glass pane out of the door leading out to the garage.Thank Goodness he didn't get cut the curtain is what saved him. Tim put up a piece of cardboard so that we weren't cooling down the garage too. It was just a matter of time The child is destroying my home! When we replace the pane it will be Plexiglas not real glass Heaven help us if he cut's himself, I told Tim that we better go ahead and change out the door going out to the backyard too! How much should a family take before someone looses it and goes postal ?????????????? Prayers I need Prayers I need heavens gates to open up and send down help!

No comments:

Post a Comment