Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just 2 day's till Michael's MRI

This Picture was taken of Michael in 2008 school Year he was going into the 9th grade/life skills



How do you tell a 16 year old Autistic Boy that in 2 day's he will be going to the hosp. to have a picture taken of his brain and that he can't eat any food after 9:30 am because they are going to put him out in order to do the test...... Huh?????
I am not looking forward to this Tim will be going with us. I told Tim that I wasn't going to try and do this all by myself, there is no way in @#$% I would be able to get him there and deal with everything all alone. I just hope that everything goes well, I really don't think I could take anymore problems with him. Everyday he seems to act different this morning he was in a really good mood and the sad thing is all I could do is "wait" for a meltdown and not really enjoy when he has a good day.All I can do is just wait and see how it all goes Tuesday. I'll update after the test......

No comments:

Post a Comment