Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tim and the ceiling fan!


There is nothing funnier than listening to Tim get mad at putting the new ceiling fan up in our bedroom. Look's like the power to the floor is hooked to the wall unit. Of course I tried to tell him that but I'm a woman how would I know that? PLEASE I know a lot of things I'm not dumb you know. OMG Now he has dropped a screw in this "wonderful" shag carpet and he is down on the floor trying to find it! Give it up Tim you'll never find it til we don't need it! Well Church started at 9am and we never made it! I didn't get up from bed till 10:30 this morning I was butt tired from yesterday and trying to get all the paperwork in my office in order for the new year and end of the week too, Wow I will never be bored around here!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment