Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh the joy of coming home to a major mess!!

Well If I didn't have any drama at home my life would just be boring! Let me explain, Tim has try's to change out the ceiling fan in our bedroom because it stopped working correctly and now we have no power on one side of the bedroom so we are running cords from the dining room into the bedroom so that I have my computer , Talk about Hillbillies !!!!!
Of course Chris is all in a uproar thinking that Tim has no clue what he's doing .... Looks like we might be calling in an Electrician to see what is going on,Oh the joy of home ownership.... At work today we were so busy I can't believe all the people that love to shop in junk stores, I am very please about how I ended the year WE did very well considering how bad the economy is right now.
I am just hoping that Corp doesn't make my Budget so high that we have a hard time making it. Well I am going to go eat dinner later gator

1 comment:

  1. We have to shop at junk stores cause no one has any money!!! If it wasn't for Goodwill, I don't think Jake would own a single pair of pants right now!
    Glad to see things are just about "normal" around the Urban house! Love ya'll bunches!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete