Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Major Melt down!


Well This was the morning from hell! Michael did not want to go to school and through a major fit in the front yard when the bus came this morning, It took us 5 minutes to get him on the bus and I found out later that he carried on like that till he got to school and then he ran screaming into his classroom freaking his teacher out . She had never seen him act like that, She called me at work and I told her " Welcome to my world" She and I talked fro about 15 minutes trying to figure out what is going on with him. WE both think it's hormones he just had fits randomly and afterwards he's find. Before I got home tonigh Tim called and informed me that Michael had got a hold of the staple gun and shot himself in the hand with it. HE must have pulled it out because he has 2 mark's and a big bruise on his left hand....Good grief!! I also called MHMR this morning to find out if there are any programs out there that could help families like us , Not only did I get the run around I was transfered 8 times and never got to talk to anyone about it! Before that I called Home office to find out what it would cost to add Michael unto my Health Insurance and was told that I would probably not be able to because he has Autism and if the Insurance let me it could cost as much as $300.00 a week not a month but a Week!!! WHAT THE HELL I couldn't afford that who could???? To say the least I am at my wit's end and really have no clue what I am going to do to get help for this kid!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment