Monday, January 11, 2010

I've had it!!!!!!!

Well it all started this morning Michael having a melt down took me 10 minutes just to get his big butt in the bathtub. Then he stood in the bathroom screaming no school to the point that I walked out I got Chris out of his room and told him I've had it. I'm getting a shower and I will be leaving for work ASAP Deal with him!!!
Called Tim he was on his way home from work and Told him that I wouldn't be home when he got home because I wasn't dealing with the meltdowns anymore. Got to work had a great day My District Manager showed up for my yearly review and raise I'm am happy with it! Had to work open to close because my Asst Manager called in sick, Lovely!!!!
So after 13.5 hours at the store today I come home to another Screaming fit, He went to sleep around 6 pm and woke up when I got home screaming no school. OMG Will this Hell ever end????
I am in my bedroom trying to ignore him which isn't that easy since he has the biggest mouth I've ever heard...... Why did I have to be a parent to a child with Autism Did I do something terrible in a previous life??? Just kidding about the previous life I don't believe in that as you all know I'm just saying WHY ME????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment