Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Melt Downs

Well It all started again this morning with Michael having a major meltdown not wanting to go to school, It took Tim and me 5 minutes just to get him on the bus, he was standing out in the front yard when the bus came screaming "no school" I'm sure the neighbour's were just loving that at 7 am. The teacher called me at work as soon as he got to school I guess he ran into the classroom acting the same way he did when he got on the bus. I am at my wit's in with him. I really have no clue what
I am going to do. Called my home office to see about having him added to my insurance and because he has a pre-existing condition We are not sure if he can be insured and if he he can it will cost me over $300.00 a week with this company I can't afford that what the Hell am I suppose to do. I have no money to take him to Doctors to find out what we can do to help him. Then I called MHMR and got the run around from them I bet I was transferred to 8 different people and then when I think I finally have someone that can help he went home sick!!!!UGH!!!
This is going to be the Death of me I swear...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment