Sunday, December 26, 2010

What the Hell!


Is it wrong to wish that Michael would just stay in his bedroom and never come out? It is so sad that anytime he leaves his room all Hell breaks out! The joy of listening to the same old crap come out of his mouth. You never know what the hell is going on in his head. Right now he is out in the hall screaming at Tim saying the same thing over and over again that doesn't make any sense. Not only is he giving me a headache he had the dog all up set. I can't even enjoy a day at home anymore with out him having a fit! Oh now he is complaining that his head hurts No kidding My head would hurt to if I acted like a raving lunatic, So as the year comes to a end My life continues to suck! On the bright side I am going in Wed and getting my Roots touched up and having my eyebrows shaped for the 1st time. I also rejoined Curves I really need to focus on my health in the year 2011 I am getting tired of feeling this way and I am the only one that can fix this mess that I caused myself. As we come upon the new year I want to make a point to think more about me that I have and get myself "put" together I'll be 50 in June and I really want to take the time to "improve" me! Happy New year Good buy 2010 I'm glad it's over soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment