Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Holiday's


Well Another year has almost gone and the Christmas season is upon us. Where did the year go? I always think that I will be ready but I never am, Why is that? I have notice that the older I get the faster time goes, There is still so many things that I would like to see and do. A lot of the reason always falls back on never enough time or Money . I have not been taking care of myself like I should and the last Doctor visit was not good. Blood sugar high and now I find out that I am anemic too . So more test to make sure that I don't have blood in my GI , All I can say is This getting older really stinks and I find it harder and harder to do and keep up with what I use to do. I am having a real hard time getting into the Christmas spirit . I am sure that working Retail all these years has a lot to do with it! In the past "people" seem to have that sparkle and were pleasant to be around but I have noticed that this year people are very short tempered and act like the world is coming to a end , with a bad attitude. The economy has a lot to do with it I am sure. Well Not much more to add so I think I will stop for now.....Later

No comments:

Post a Comment