Sunday, December 27, 2009

A new year approches


Well as I set here thinking about what to expect for 2010 I wonder if it will get any better...
I am worried that Michael will be so out of control that I have to do something that I never thought I would ever do with my child, When School starts up again I am going to request a ARD . His behavior is so wild at times that I am afraid that he is going to hurt me or himself, I need help and find it hard to ask for it. I should be able to control my own child. But as I get older I just don't have the strength to do it .Those of you that have never dealt with a child like him I hope you feel BLESSED . Don't get me wrong I love this child but I feel saddened that HE and I have to deal with this Hell! I want to do what is best for him and my family but find that money always seems to be a big problem. Never enough !!!!!!!! How could you not love a child like him???

No comments:

Post a Comment