Saturday, December 12, 2009

Melt down's


Well last night Michael went into a major melt down again. screaming and swinging his plate at me becasue I wouldn't let him have another coookine after he woofed down 6 cookies before. this went on for over 30 minutes of course I just sat there and ignored the behavior but Tim adn Chris could not stay out of it . Making Michael get louder and louder. After I ate my dinner and listening to them all act like luntics I went into my bedroom crawled into bed and went to sleep around 8:15.. the Stress that I feel at home is getting to be to much and I can't seem to make them understand that it is affecting my health. I would rather be at work than at home and that isn't right. I am at a point in my life that I want to run away and I know that it would just cause a lot of problems at home .Now on the other hand the problems at work are minor even with some of my employees that would rather goof off than work. I will be having a store meeting on the 17th and some of them are not going to be very happy with me but I feel that a lot of things have gone on too long and I have to put a stop to it. well anyway I really need to get back to work . He is a picture of 2 of my craziest employees , but there never is a dull moment when they are around.....

No comments:

Post a Comment