Monday, February 7, 2011

Friday's Snow Storm!!!

Well I can't believe this but it happened.... Tim went outside and thought that he would shovel the driveway,even though it was still snowing like crazy.... Well before I knew it he had fallen and knocked himself out so I had to call 911 to take him to the hospital, The roads were so bad that I had our Friend Robert Morgan go to the Hosp and bring him home when they got done with all the testing. He will be okay but they did find something on the cat scan so they did a MRI and he has 2 disk in his neck that are deteriorating and a lump on his thyroid, so of course he is freaking out and now he is having a fit because of the bill that we will have since he had to go and in a ambulance on top of that........it never ends around here I swear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment