Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sorry!!!!


Well I have not been very good about keeping up with this Blog...I am going to work hard on it!
A lot of things have kept me busy and so I haven't been as good as I could be about writing on here.
We had to have some major work on the KIA and thank goodness it was still under warranty We still had to put out almost $300.
The Front Brakes needed to be replaced and we had the Transmission flushed out I still need to have the Emergency Brake fixed but that can wait till later. I haven't used it for so long that I forget that it's even there. I also have a Doctor appointment for Mr Michael on July 1,2010 he is getting worst I really don't think that I can take any more of his melt downs. On the Good side I am flying up to Montana to spend time with my Family on July 12 My parents sent me a plane ticket so I can get away for some peace and quite. Plus I really need a Vacation from work too!! I get to go all by myself!!:) Well I am getting ready to go to bed I am really getting tired. Later World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment