Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Day in the Urban Household!!

Here it is Easter Sunday and nothing wonderful going on.... General Conference on the T.V. but I really can't get in the mood to deal with it today, Tim finally got Michael in the tub and shaved today well that started a all out war, Because Tim tells Michael that he will be going back to school tomorrow well as you can imagine all Hell broke loose, I made the mistake of walking into my bedroom in front of Michael as he is screaming and punching he throws a left hook and punches me in the right arm. I am so sick and tired of being that kids punching bag!! Tim is so clueless I told Tim that I am about to get a motel room till things chance around here. Tim informs me that I was not going anywhere and that I need to "deal " with it!!! Well He's got another thing coming ! I am about to start calling around and see what the rates are for a week Now I just have to come up with the money to do this !! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I am going to go to my store and get some work done while these fools all do what it is they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment